The National Conference on Race and Ethnicity in American higher education is produced by the Southwest Center for Human Relations Studies at the University of Oklahoma. As a non-profit, educational event, NCORE is open to all individuals; no membership is required. The conference is financed by registration fees and sponsorships. Review our Schedule Overview for an outline of our conference, and join us May 28-June 1, 2019, in Portland, Oregon.
Rates for NCORE 2019:
NCORE Conference (four days) - $695 ($795 beginning April 1, 2019)
NCORE Conference + Pre-Conference Institute (five days) - $795 ($895 beginning April 1, 2019)
Student Registration - (includes Pre-Conference Institute) - $495 (flat-rate, year-round)
Gather a group of 10 or more people, apply for group status, and allow time for NCORE to create your group registration link BEFORE registering to attend. Students may not be included in the group of 10 because their rate is already discounted. Click the button above to learn more.
During registration, you may select PAY NOW (with a credit card) or PAY LATER (to be invoiced). If you select PAY LATER, do not log back into the registration system to pay; this is not possible and will create a duplicate registration. Call our Registration Coordinator at (405) 325-6808 to pay by credit card over the phone. Or, mail a check made payable to The University of Oklahoma addressed to: The University of Oklahoma Registration & Records, 1700 Asp Avenue, Room B-1, Norman, OK 73072-6400.
Cancellation, Refund, and Substitution Policies
To cancel and refund your registration, email us. NCORE must have written notification to cancel your registration.
- All cancellation / refund requests made by May 1st (11:59 PM Central Standard Time) will be made less a $100.00 service and processing fee. Notification must be made through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All cancellation / refund requests after May 1st, 2019, will receive a refund of the amount paid less a $250.00 service and processing fee. Notification must be made through email to email@example.com.
- Refunds will not be offered because of weather.
- Registration may be transferred to a substitute delegate (with no additional charge).
- Registration may not be transferred to a future NCORE.
- No refund amount will be granted for no-shows.
- In the unlikely event the conference is cancelled, NCORE will refund 100% of the registration fees paid.
- To receive the group discount rate, a group of 10 or more must be formed before registration.
- Retroactive refunds will not be issued to individual registrants in order to form or join a group.
Download our official policies here (opens in new window).