May 28 - June 1, 2019
JOIN US IN PORTLAND, OREGON!
May 28 - June 1, 2019
For the first time in its history, NCORE will take place in Portland, Oregon. The City of Roses. Saturday Market. Powell's City of Books. Food Cart Pods. Museums. And so much more...Let's Portland! Join us for five days of amazing conference sessions, networking, community outreach, and fun. Experience all things Portland while expanding your mind during NCORE sessions.
- Check out our At-A-Glance Schedule to get an overview of the conference.
- Conference registration is open.
- Hotels with special NCORE rates are available now. Experience Portland with us!
- NCORE is the conference for all higher education disciplines - join our team as a conference sponsor. Call us to discuss (405) 325-3694 or email us.
- NCORE T-Shirts are available for Pre-Order! Last day to pre-order is May 1, 2019! Click to view a sample and learn more
- Shirts are available for pickup only at the conference. All sales are final; no refunds.
- Purchase when you register for the conference. If you have already registered, you may order a shirt here.
As a non-profit educational event, NCORE is open to all state and federal governmental agencies, colleges, universities, community groups, and individuals.
Whether it is a book signing or a break service, each day will feature dedicated program time that will bring NCORE attendees into the Exhibit Hall, offering the perfect way to make face-to-face connections.
NCORE programming addresses important ongoing and emerging racial, ethnic, and sovereignty social justice issues pertaining to our institutional communities in the U.S. system of higher education.
PLAN YOUR TRIP
NCORE 2019 will be held in Portland, Oregon. Hotels with special NCORE rates are available now. Experience Portland with us!
Our Conference. Your Questions. We know you have questions about NCORE. That's why we've answered the most popular ones here.
Reach more than 3500 participants from 1000+ campuses through advertising in the NCORE Conference Program and Resource Guide - an excellent ways to raise visibility for your organization.