- Keynote Speakers
- Information for Current Registrants
- National Advisory Council (NAC)
- Pre-Conference Institutes
- NCORE 2021 Special Feature
- NCORE 2021 Student Scholars
- Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Professional Volunteer Team
- Tech Hosts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- NCORE 2022 Location
Thank you for attending NCORE 2021! We hope you left the conference invigorated, inspired, and feeling a deepened sense of connection to a community of change makers. NCORE 2021, held June 7-11, featured powerful keynote speakers, breakout and poster sessions, films, an exhibit hall, and more! Registrants may login to the conference platform until JUNE 2022 to review and access these materials.
Session recordings, if available, will be posted 7-10 business days after the conference unless additional session editing has been requested by the presenter(s). Kindly note, all presenters were empowered with the choice to record their session, and in some cases declined to do so, as needed.
The recordings, handouts, presentation slides, etc., will continue to be posted to the session pages. Login, click the SCHEDULE tab, choose a day of the week, and click a session title or its View Details button. Items NCORE can publish will be posted on the page.
The Conference Platform
Registrant access is just a few clicks away!
Step 1: click the button below and sign in with the email address used during registration. You should immediately see a screen that indicates "Success! Please check your e-mail for login instructions."
Step 2: look for a message from email@example.com in your inbox. Verify by clicking "Click Here to Access the Virtual Conference Platform". No password is needed.
- If your email address is not recognized on Step 1, confirm you are using the email address submitted during registration.
- If the verification email does not arrive (Step 2), check your Spam and Junk folders and if getopenwater.com is blocked by network firewalls.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to Safe Senders list.
- The login process will remain the same until the content expires June 7, 2022.
- All participants of NCORE (attendees, presenters, volunteers, and more) will use the same entry method.
- Bookmark this page: https://ncore2021.secure-platform.com/a/account/login
Experience the NCORE Community--Virtually!
Activities designed to make conference connections! Read highlights and access files with more information below.
Networking and Chat - Opt in when logged into the conference platform, provide profile information, and enter topic-specific chat rooms. You can also respond to chat requests from people who would like to set up a private chat channel or video call with you.
Caucus Groups - NCORE defines a caucus as "a place where participants retreat to a more private setting to process information, agree on strategy, confer and/or simply gain "breathing room" after the often emotionally-difficult interactions that can occur in the common area where all parties are present." Caucus groups will have meetings throughout the conference; times and dates to be announced.
Coffee & Conversations with a Community Leader - June 8-11 at 9:00 AM Central. Start your day engaging in conversation with community leaders about their journeys and contributions to their communities, our nation, or the world.
Welcoming Mixer- Tuesday, June 8th, from 7:30-9:00 PM Central time. Meet people from across the NCORE community and #StartTheConversationOnline in a fun and interactive social mixer experience.
NCORE Dance Party - Let the music play and dance the night away at this family friendly event! Don't miss it! NEW DATE and TIME: Thursday, June 10th, from 9:00-10:30 PM Central time. Get ready for some FUN!
- Prepare to network! Update your Linkedin and other social media profiles.
- Download a QR code reader. Some presenters may place a code in their slide deck to share contact information.
- The virtual conference platform will connect you to Zoom rooms. Test out your Zoom connection here: https://zoom.us/test
- Approximately 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time, a button on an individual session's page will change to say Join Session. Click that to be placed in a waiting room until the presentation is about to start.
When logged into the conference platform, you can select a virtual background or you can download now. The Download Image links below lead to files in the preferred size. Click the Download Image link to be taken a new next page, then right click to save the image to your computer. Click for more instructions
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.