Thank you for attending NCORE 2021! We hope you left the conference invigorated, inspired, and feeling a deepened sense of connection to a community of change makers. NCORE 2021, held June 7-11, featured powerful keynote speakers, breakout and poster sessions, films, an exhibit hall, and more! Registrants may login to the conference platform until JUNE 2022 to review and access these materials. Miss NCORE 2021? Registration is open to view content on demand. Click here to register!
Recordings have been posted to the conference platform. Kindly note, all presenters were empowered with the choice to record their session, and in some cases declined to do so, as needed. As such, not every session will have a recording posted.
Handouts, presentation slides, and other resources have been posted to the session pages. Please be advised that not all sessions had materials to post. Login, click the SCHEDULE tab, choose a day of the week, and click a session title or View Details button.
The Conference Platform
Registrant access is just a few clicks away!
Step 1: click the button below and sign in with the email address used during registration. You should immediately see a screen that indicates "Success! Please check your e-mail for login instructions."
Step 2: look for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox. Verify by clicking "Click Here to Access the Virtual Conference Platform". No password is needed.
- If your email address is not recognized on Step 1, confirm you are using the email address submitted during registration.
- If the verification email does not arrive (Step 2), check your Spam and Junk folders and if getopenwater.com is blocked by network firewalls.
- Add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to Safe Senders list.
- The login process will remain the same until the content expires June 7, 2022.
- All participants of NCORE (attendees, presenters, volunteers, and more) will use the same entry method.
- Bookmark this page: https://ncore2021.secure-platform.com/a/account/login
Please email email@example.com with questions.