The National Conference on Race and Ethnicity in American Higher Education is produced by The University of Oklahoma's OUTREACH Division. As a non-profit educational event, NCORE is open to all state and federal governmental agencies, colleges, universities, community groups, and individuals. There is no membership required. The conference is financed by registration fees and sponsorships. Review our Schedule Overview for an outline of each day and review our 2018 session titles and descriptions to begin planning your conference experience.
Advance registration is closed. We will register and/or make delegate substitutions onsite.
NCORE Conference (four days) - $795
NCORE Conference + Pre-Conference Institute (five days) - $895
Student Registration - $495 (includes Pre-Conference Institute)
Cancellation, Refund, and Substitution Policies
To cancel your registration, email us at email@example.com. NCORE does not take cancellation requests by telephone.
Refunds - NCORE will refund 100% of the amount paid for a registration until May 1, 2018. No refunds will be issued after May 1, 2018.
Substitutions - email us to request a substitution form in advance or fill out the form while onsite. Registration will be in the Jefferson Ballroom on the third level of the Hilton Riverside.
If you are registered, pay an existing balance due by credit card by calling our Registration Coordinator at (405) 325-6808. Or, mail a check made payable to The University of Oklahoma addressed to: 1700 Asp Avenue, Room B-1, Norman, OK 73072.
If you register at the conference, you may pay by credit card, check, or cash.
NCORE 2018 Group Discount Information
To encourage and reward groups, NCORE offers a 10% registration discount to groups of 10 or more participants from the same organization. Students may be included to create your group of 10 but their student rate of $495 will receive no additional discount. Groups must form by May 1, 2018.
NCORE Conference Rate with Group Discount (four days)
NCORE Conference + Pre-Conference Institute Rate with Group Discount (five days)
ESTABLISH A NEW GROUP
Group formation has ended for NCORE 2018.
1) Select a Group Organizer who will be the primary point of contact between your organization and NCORE staff
2) Submit the names of your organization and 10 future registrants. (This does not register individuals for the conference; that part comes later.)
3) Upon verification, an NCORE staff member will email a unique discount link to the Group Organizer
- The discount link can be used to register the 10 listed on the application plus any others from your organization.
- The discount link is for your organization to use until online registration closes in mid-May. When registering additional attendees, use the same link.
- If you will pay using multiple sources, you can split the group by using multiple transactions. All attendees do not need to be in the same transaction.
Payment options include Pay Now (by credit card) or Pay Later.
Group formation deadline: May 1st.
Groups formed by April 16th will be listed in the printed Program Guide. Those formed after will be shown in digital publications.
GROUPS for NCORE 2018
Groups of ten or more are listed below. If you will be registering onsite and your institution is listed, you are entitled to receive a 10% discount from non-student conference fees.